ABOUT THIS PROGRAM
Are you ethical in the workplace? An ethical workplace has well-established codes of professional and personal conduct that will help you stay in compliance.
The Workplace Ethics & Professionalism program from The Master Skills Series will help you learn how to best handle workplace dilemmas while upholding one’s personal and professional standards.
Today’s workplace ethics issues have demanded, like never before, that organizations address behavioral workplace ethics, anti-harassment and integrity. You will learn the principles of professional behavior and learn how to always be at your best when meeting people. You will be challenged to think through the relationships and impacts of your decisions on your organization, as well as to consider the impact on shareholder value and other stakeholder effects from unethical behavior.
OBJECTIVES OF THIS PROGRAM
By the end of this program, you will be able to:
- Recognize the importance & benefits of workplace ethics & professionalism.
- Understand the importance of working in an ethical, legal & moral manner.
- Understand the meaning of good ethics & codes of conduct in the workplace
- Recognize how to navigate through ethical dilemmas.
- Practice a code of conduct that positively impacts your organization’s public image.
MODE OF DELIVERY:
- Educational presentations by the trainers.
- Individual / group activities and real-life simulations.
- Handout of the Presentation
- Certificate of Completion
- Corporate Employees
Minimum of 20 Participants