ABOUT THIS PROGRAM
Worried you have not saved for the future? Knowing how to manage and plan your personal finances is an important life skill.
The Personal Financial Planning program from The Master Skills Series will help you learn the skills to manage your personal earnings, spending and savings to achieve your life goals.
Personal financial planning is a way for you to prepare for the ever changing and unpredictable world. Designed for those who find themselves at the crossroads while taking financial decisions. You will learn how to be “street-smart” and vigilant with your financial decisions, avoiding financial pit-traps and gravitate towards better and more confident financial decision-making. Take action now and start preparing for a better and crisis-proof financial future.
OBJECTIVES OF THIS PROGRAM
By the end of this program, you will be able to:
- Recognize the importance & benefits of personal financial planning.
- Understand personal financial management, finance & financial planning.
- Improve ability to build & measure your personal financial plan.
- Understand opportunities & better navigate & manage risks.
MODE OF DELIVERY:
- Educational presentations by the trainers.
- Individual / group activities and real-life simulations.
- Handout of the Presentation
- Certificate of Completion
- Corporate Employees
Minimum of 20 Participants