ABOUT THIS PROGRAM
Are you feeling stressed and burnt-out? In these challenging times the ability to manage change, anxiety, pressure, stress and mental health is more important than ever.
The Mental Health & Stress Management program from The Master Skills Series will help you build resilience and manage reactions and emotions that drive stress, overwhelm and burnout.
Work-related stress and mental health problems often go together and the symptoms can be very similar. You will learn positive and proactive ways to look after your mental health by learning effective strategies, techniques and coping mechanisms for resilience and positive thinking, as well as tools on maintaining a healthy work-life balance. Dramatically improve your quality of life and be personally effective in the workplace.
OBJECTIVES OF THIS PROGRAM
By the end of this program, you will be able to:
- Recognize the importance & benefits of mental health & stress management.
- Understand & know how to cope with symptoms that cause stress burnout.
- Effectively manage risks associated with work-related stress.
- Enhanced productivity through increased vitality, motivation & concentration skills.
- Recognize personal stress management strategies & techniques.
MODE OF DELIVERY:
- Educational presentations by the trainers.
- Individual / group activities and real-life simulations.
- Handout of the Presentation
- Certificate of Completion
- Corporate Employees
Minimum of 20 Participants