ABOUT THIS PROGRAM
Are your meetings time consuming and ineffective? Learn the best practices and different techniques to ensure that your meetings are productive and effective.
The Meetings Management program from The Master Skills Series will help you learn how to prepare, plan and manage meetings effectively, making meetings productive, when to intervene and how to manage difficult situations.
You will learn best practices and different techniques to plan and conduct meetings that are productive and effective with maximum involvement. Making sure your voice will be heard and acted on. Manage any conflict; foster creative thinking and how to make logical decisions and action planning in a meeting. Closing the meeting on time so that attendees will engage and leave a positive and lasting impression.
OBJECTIVES OF THIS PROGRAM
By the end of this program, you will be able to:
- Recognize the importance & benefits of meetings management.
- Prepare & plan for meetings that are time effective.
- Develop clear & concise agendas & facilitate successful meetings.
- Effectively take meeting minutes & follow-up to ensure action.
- Effectively deal with obstacles & disruptions & professionally handle personality conflicts.
MODE OF DELIVERY:
- Educational presentations by the trainers.
- Individual / group activities and real-life simulations.
- Handout of the Presentation
- Certificate of Completion
- Corporate Employees
Minimum of 20 Participants