ABOUT THIS PROGRAM
Are you forming interdisciplinary teams? Do you suspect VUCA to be causing dysfunction in your organization’s leadership and teamwork? Pinnacle Alliance Training Academy’s program on “Leadership and Teamwork in a VUCA World” is insightful into helping corporate leaders to successfully deliver creative solutions to complex problems. We help you understand leadership and teamwork and how to overcome the impacts of VUCA to your organization’s success.
In today’s competitive business environment, organisations are increasingly relying on teamwork to achieve superior results. Transformational leadership is known to encourage and bring out the best in teamwork. Leading now and in the future revolves around managing challenges that are highly disruptive and predominantly Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous (VUCA). Leaders at all levels need to develop relevant competencies and skills to successfully adapt to new realities when leading in a disruptive VUCA world.
This program will help you come out of your comfort zone and better appreciate and/or understand leadership and teamwork in today’s VUCA business environment. Develop the mindset and agility to achieve sustainable organizational results while leading teams to success during turbulent times. Achieve a sense of renewed energy by thinking and self-reflecting as a true leader.
OBJECTIVES OF THIS PROGRAM
By the end of this program, you will be able to:
- Recognize the differences between management & leadership.
- Choose the right leadership style for any situation.
- Improved interpersonal & communication skills.
- Delegate & empower work effectively & recognize techniques for creating motivation.
- Effectively deal with stress, difficult behaviors & unsatisfactory performance.
- Use a feedback model for giving negative feedback in a positive way.
- Recognize the importance of teams & strategize high performing teams that perform more effectively & efficiently.
- Strengthen cohesiveness, critical thinking & strategic alternatives in VUCA environments.
MODE OF DELIVERY:
- Educational presentations by the trainers.
- Individual / group activities and real-life simulations.
- Handout of the Presentation
- Certificate of Completion
- Corporate Employees
- Team Leaders
- Senior Managers
Minimum of 20 Participants