ABOUT THIS PROGRAM
Are you experiencing a drop in productivity? Is your organization experiencing the “drag”? Pinnacle Alliance Training Academy’s program on “Enhanced Productivity: Importance of Time, Talent & Energy” is insightful into understanding how to overcome the drag and enhance productive power by efficiently maximizing on essential resources – time, talent and energy. We help you to maximize your productive power, overcome the drag and gain a competitive edge.
When leaders excel at managing scarce resources, they gain a powerful advantage over their competitors. In today’s economy, the scarcest resources are time, talent and energy of the workforce in an organization and often are ineffectively managed. Organizations are able to reduce the drag (lengthy meetings, bureaucratic delays and indecisions), boost productivity, maximize output and consistently outpace their competitors by actively managing how the workforce utilizes the three vital resources: time, talent and energy.
This program will look at how to enhance productivity by better using time, talent and energy to enhance and accomplish personal and team objectives. Learn how to encourage teamwork, develop the right environment for talents to flourish by identifying their purpose to thrive personally and professionally. Re-vitalize and re-energize teams to amplify the business, discovering the key to a healthy workplace.
OBJECTIVES OF THIS PROGRAM
By the end of this program, you will be able to:
- Understand the importance of productivity to bottom-line results.
- Understand the importance of time, talent & energy to enhance productivity.
- Techniques to optimize personal habits, talents, time, energy & focus.
- Develop sustainable frameworks to ensure the workforce is in their peak performance zone.
- Balance & develop healthy routines to boost overall state of work-life wellbeing.
MODE OF DELIVERY:
- Educational presentations by the trainers.
- Individual / group activities and real-life simulations.
- Handout of the Presentation
- Certificate of Completion
- Corporate Employees
- Team Leaders
- Senior Managers
Minimum of 20 Participants