ABOUT THIS PROGRAM
Is your CV not getting any responses? Do interviews make you nervous? Your CV is your ticket to an interview where you can sell yourself!
The Curriculum Vitae & Interviews program from The Master Skills Series will help you focus on the key areas of designing and developing a CV for today’s industry demands and standards, while preparing you for the interview process to maximize your chances of success.
You may be creating your first CV, changing careers, applying for jobs but not receiving any offers or going for interviews and not being selected. You will learn how to highlight your skills and present yourself as an attractive potential employee, making your application standout. Preparing you for interview questions and controlling your nerves, helping you give that great first impression.
OBJECTIVES OF THIS PROGRAM
By the end of this program, you will be able to:
- Recognize the importance & benefits of curriculum vitae (CV) writing & facing interviews.
- Write that curriculum vitae (CV) & cover letter that will attract recruiters.
- Better prepared & confident at interviews.
- Understand how to respond confidently to common interview questions.
- Recognize what attracts recruiters to your LinkedIn profile.
MODE OF DELIVERY:
- Educational presentations by the trainers.
- Individual / group activities and real-life simulations.
- Handout of the Presentation
- Certificate of Completion
- Corporate Employees
Minimum of 20 Participants