ABOUT THIS PROGRAM
Are you drained out trying to resolve a conflict? Change what you do, what you say and how you say it, in order to create positivity around you.
The Conflict Resolution Management program from The Master Skills Series will help you learn the conflict resolution process and effective strategies to prevent, manage and resolve disputes in the workplace.
You will discover your own emotional triggers and learn how to manage difficult encounters with diplomacy, tact, and credibility. You will gain a better understanding of your personal style for responding to conflicts to achieve desired outcomes that lead to organizational success. Have more self-confidence and a strong skill set to take a proactive rather than reactive approach to conflict situations and enhance your effectiveness in working with others.
OBJECTIVES OF THIS PROGRAM
By the end of this program, you will be able to:
- Recognize the importance & benefits of conflict resolution management.
- Become more confident in handling interpersonal & workplace conflicts.
- Better managed anger & emotions during conflict.
- Understand the conflict resolution process to recognize & prevent conflicts.
- Implement best practices & be a better listener during conflict resolution.
MODE OF DELIVERY:
- Educational presentations by the trainers.
- Individual / group activities and real-life simulations.
- Handout of the Presentation
- Certificate of Completion
- Corporate Employees
Minimum of 20 Participants