ABOUT THIS PROGRAM
Do you develop KPIs that reflect competencies of employees? Are KPIs achieving their desired objectives? Pinnacle Alliance Training Academy’s program on “Competencies based Key Performance Indicators” is insightful into understanding how KPIs are integral to strategic management and how competencies based KPIs are the ways forward. We help you to understand the fundamentals of performance management, successfully develop, deploy and manage meaningful KPIs.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) has become the buzzword in the corporate world. Effective performance management is where critical success factors are defined and KPIs are designed. Performance on progress made towards realizing goals are monitored and reviewed and feedback is transparent and equitable. Nevertheless, the critical challenge is to develop KPIs that are linked with the competencies of the workforce, creating a high performing organization where KPIs are constantly achieved.
This program will provide the skills and knowledge to implement a successful KPI system that effectively manages the KPI measurement process in all phases. Understanding competencies of the workforce and developing KPIs that relate to it. In addition, helping people to be an active part of the staff development process, thereby creating a high performing organization.
OBJECTIVES OF THIS PROGRAM
By the end of this program, you will be able to:
- Recognize performance management as a strategic & competitive differentiator.
- Recognize competencies to the development of KPIs.
- Design SMART & challenging goals, KPIs & detailed action plans.
- Design & develop KPIs that are consistent, using the right data.
- Create buy-in & culture of continuous performance improvement.
MODE OF DELIVERY:
- Educational presentations by the trainers.
- Individual / group activities and real-life simulations.
- Handout of the Presentation
- Certificate of Completion
Individuals with performance measurement / management responsibility
Minimum of 20 Participants