ABOUT THIS PROGRAM
Do you want to build a successful career that will allow you to make a positive change in the world? Choosing the right career is a challenging decision, progressing in those careers even more so.
The Career & Life Management program from The Master Skills Series will help you learn to bridge the gap between education and employment; cutting edge techniques to the context of planning an impactful individual career and fulfilling life.
You will learn to create a career development plan, encompassing your goals, skills and knowledge development for your career and learn how to make the most of your strengths, talents and experiences. Make well-informed, considered decisions and choices in all aspects of life and develop behaviors and attitudes that contribute to the well-being and respect of self and others, now and in the future.
Be prepared to openly discuss your career plans and strategies and be open to receive constructive, friendly and realistic feedback.
OBJECTIVES OF THIS PROGRAM
By the end of this program, you will be able to:
- Recognize the importance & benefits of career & life management.
- Effectively deal with the transition from education to employment.
- Understand the relationship between career planning, career decisions & lifestyles.
- Recognize the components of an effective career development process.
- Enhanced creative thinking, problem solving & decision making.
MODE OF DELIVERY:
- Educational presentations by the trainers.
- Individual / group activities and real-life simulations.
- Handout of the Presentation
- Certificate of Completion
- Corporate Employees
Minimum of 20 Participants